MoneyTalks is Stockhead’s regular drill down into what stocks investors are looking at right now. We’ll tap our extensive list of experts to hear what’s hot, their top picks, and what they’re looking out for.
Today we hear from Shaw and Partners senior private wealth adviser Felicity Thomas . What’s hot right now?
Thomas believes uranium’s defensive characteristics offers a ‘safe haven’ in times of volatility and reckons the commodity will benefit from the coming flight to real assets.
“We believe that nuclear will drive social change as it is superior to other clean and intermittent energies in terms of social footprint, employment, and income,” she says.“The Russia-Ukraine conflict will amplify supply deficits with western utilities reluctant to take on Russian supply, even before the imposition of sanctions.“Western uranium markets are bifurcating and the gap between established production and utility requirements will widen out to 2040.”Contrary to market perception, Thomas […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content