LITTLETON, CO / ACCESSWIRE / April 12, 2023 / Ur-Energy Inc. (NYSE American:URG)(TSX:URE) ("Ur-Energy" or the "Company") is pleased to provide an update on Q1 operations and activities related to ramp up at its Lost Creek In-Situ Recovery Project ("Lost Creek") and ongoing construction at its Casper, Wyoming Operations Headquarters.
The Company announced in December 2022 that we have secured sufficient long-term sales commitments to warrant ramp up of operations at Lost Creek to levels sufficient to deliver into those contracts. With sales commitments currently totaling 3.2 million pounds U3O8 through 2028 (600,000 pounds U3O8 per year beginning in 2024, +/- a small flex) we would like to detail recent and ongoing activities that will enable us to meet our production targets.
Significantly, recruitment of personnel has progressed to the point where all necessary operations staff are onboard to support required regulatory, safety, drilling, construction, wellfield, and plant activities. New hires […]
Click here to view original web page at stockhouse.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!