Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – April 11, 2023) – MYRIAD URANIUM CORP. (CSE: M) (OTCQB: MYRUF) (FSE: C3Q) (" Myriad " or the " Company ") announced today that it has issued an aggregate of 1,425,000 stock options to directors, officers and consultants of the Company. Each option is exercisable for one common share at an exercise price of $0.31 per share for five years from the date of grant.
The options were granted in conjunction with the adoption by the Company of an amended and restated stock option plan (the " ESOP ") under which the maximum number of common shares of the Company issuable is equal to 15% of the number of issued and outstanding common shares of the Company as of each "award date". A copy of the ESOP is available under the Company’s disclosure record on SEDAR ( www.sedar.com ).
Certain directors and officers of the Company […]
Click here to view original web page at stockhouse.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!