Uranium prices have grinded higher in 2021 and the outlook has never looked better for U.S uranium miners with forecast uranium deficits in the years ahead. US uranium producers are well placed to benefit from the Biden policies that understand the importance of nuclear and securing uranium. Right now the USA produces virtually zero uranium and is dependent upon Russia (including Russia controlled sources in Kazakhstan) for about 50% of their uranium supply. 20% of U.S electricity relies on nuclear as does much of the U.S Navy fleet.
Ur-Energy Inc. (NYSE American: URG | TSX: URE) is among the top two U.S uranium producers and is a global low cost uranium producer. Ur-Energy operates the Lost Creek in-situ recovery uranium facility in south-central Wyoming, USA, currently on hold due to the uranium prices bear market. The stock is having a stellar year, up 207% over the past year boosted […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content