In last trading session, Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) saw 6.67 million shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 2.45. Company’s recent per share price level of $3.20 trading at $0.14 or 4.58% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $730.11M. That closing price of UEC’s stock is at a discount of -14.69% from its 52-week high price of $3.67 and is indicating a premium of 74.38% from its 52-week low price of $0.82. Taking a look at company’s average trading volume for last 10-days demonstrates a volume of 5.69 million shares which gives us an average trading volume of 6.71 million if we extend that period to 3-months.
For Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC), analysts’ consensus is at an average recommendation of a Buy while assigning it a mean rating of 1.70. Splitting up the data highlights that, out of 4 analysts covering […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content