Saskatoon – UEX Corporation (TSX: UEX, OTCQB: UEXCF) (‘UEX’ or the ‘Company’) is pleased to announce that its 50% owned subsidiary, JCU (Canada) Exploration Company, Limited (‘JCU’) and Denison Mines Corp. have completed a successful 2021 In-Situ Recovery (‘ISR’) Field Test Program.
The program was completed within the commercial-scale ISR test pattern installed in the Phase 1 area of the high-grade Phoenix uranium deposit on the Wheeler River Project.
The Wheeler River Joint Venture is 10% owned by JCU and 90% by Denison, who is the operator of the WRJV. JCU is 50% owned by UEX and 50% by Denison, and is operated by UEX.
The 2021 ISR test program was able to measure production flow-rates between drill holes, confirm hydraulic control of injected solution during the ion tracer tests, determine breakthrough times between wells, and demonstrate the ability to remediate the test well pattern. The Test Program was undertaken to increase […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content