Editor’s Note: With so much market volatility, stay on top of daily news! Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here! (Kitco News) – Kazakhstan’s Kazatomprom (LSE: KAP), the world’s largest uranium producer, announced today that the company produced 2,928 tonnes of uranium (as U3O8) in Q3 2021 on an attributable basis, which is 16% more than in Q3 2020 (2,518 tonnes).
Overall, uranium production in Kazakhstan (100% of KAP and its partners production) was 5,508 tonnes in Q3 2021, a 18% increase over Q3 2020 (4,657 tonnes).
"Production on both a 100% and attributable basis was higher for the first nine months of 2021 compared to the same period in 2020, and notably higher for the third quarter compared to the same period in 2020," the company said in a statement.
The pandemic-related safety measures that were implemented in 2020 […]
Click here to view original web page at www.kitco.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!