Saskatoon, Saskatchewan – TheNewswire – October 29, 2021 – UEX Corporation (TSX:UEX) (OTC:UEXCF) (“UEX” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that its 50% owned subsidiary, JCU (Canada) Exploration Company, Limited (“JCU”) and Denison Mines Corp. (“Denison”) have completed a successful 2021 In-Situ Recovery (“ISR”) Field Test Program. The program was completed within the commercial-scale ISR test pattern installed in the Phase 1 area of the high-grade Phoenix uranium deposit on the Wheeler River Project.
The Wheeler River Joint Venture is 10% owned by JCU and 90% by Denison, who is the operator of the WRJV. JCU is 50% owned by UEX and 50% by Denison, and is operated by UEX.
The 2021 ISR test program was able to measure production flow-rates between drill holes, confirm hydraulic control of injected solution during the ion tracer tests, determine breakthrough times between wells, and demonstrate the ability to remediate the test well pattern. […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content