VanEck ETF Trust – VanEck Uranium Nuclear Energy ETF (NYSE: NLR) shares gained 0.87%, or $0.483 per share, to close Monday at $55.95. After opening the day at $55.93, shares of VanEck Vectors ETF – VanEck Vectors Uranium+Nuclear Energy ETF fluctuated between $56.09 and $55.77. 4,827 shares traded hands a decrease from their 30 day average of 7,745. Monday’s activity brought VanEck Vectors ETF – VanEck Vectors Uranium+Nuclear Energy ETF’s market cap to $30,305,935.
Visit VanEck ETF Trust – VanEck Uranium Nuclear Energy ETF’s profile for more information. The Daily Fix
Here’s a trending selection from our newsletter, The Daily Fix, that captured readers’ attention. Click here to subscribe and get The Daily Fix delivered right to your inbox.
Salad Chain Sweetgreen Files for Initial Public Offering Fast casual salad chain Sweetgreen filed Monday for an initial public offering with the US Securities and Exchange Commission.In its Form S-1, the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content