Drilling also underway at JCUs Waterfound River Project
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan TheNewswire – July 14, 2022 UEX Corporation (TSX:UEX) ("UEX" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the commencement of the 2022 summer exploration drilling program at its Christie Lake Project located in the Athabasca Basin of northern Saskatchewan (see Figure 1).
A summer drilling program also commenced on the Waterfound River Project, in which the Company’s 50% owned subsidiary JCU Canada Exploration Company, Limited ("JCU") is a minority owner.Christie Lake ProjectSummer exploration drilling is planned in three target areas at Christie Lake using two drill rigs. The summer program will consist of approximately 12 holes for an anticipated total of about 8,000 m of drilling (see Figure 2) following up on the encouraging results of the winter drilling program. Priority drilling will focus on testing for basement-hosted uranium near the Paul Bay, Ken Pen and Ōrora Deposits, down-dip of existing mineralized […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content