Saskatoon, Saskatchewan – TheNewswire – April 11, 2022 – UEX Corporation (TSX:UEX) (OTC:UEXCF) (“UEX” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the completion of its 2022 winter exploration programs for the Christie Lake and Hidden Bay Projects located in the Athabasca Basin of northern Saskatchewan (see Figure 1).
Christie Lake Project
Winter exploration drilling at Christie Lake totaled 5,653 m in 10 drill holes (see Figure 2) and focused on the initial evaluation of the three 2022 target areas:
> To explore for the extension of basement -hosted uranium mineralization below, down-dip, and down-plunge of the Paul Bay, Ken Pen and Ōrora Deposits, as well as down-dip of existing uraniferous holes located in the gap areas between the three deposits to explore for basement-hosted uranium deposits; Along the B Conductor Trend, targeting the B Conductor and DC Resistivity low that is adjacent to the A B trends located between the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content