Toronto, Ontario – April 11, 2022 – U3O8 Corp. (NEX: UWE.H), ("U3O8" or the "Company") is pleased to announce an additional payment in shares related to the sale, in 2021, of the Laguna Salada Deposit in Argentina, to Consolidated Uranium Inc. ("CUR").
U3O8 has received 728,981 CUR common shares in relation to the sale of Laguna Salada. Those shares have a current market value of C$1,895,351 (based on the April 8, 2022, closing price of C$2.60 per common share). In addition, U3O8 Corp. received 157,213 common shares in Labrador Uranium Inc. ("LUR"), a company that was spun out by CUR on February 22, 2022. The market value of these LUR shares is C$179,223 based on the April 8, 2022, closing price of C$1.14.
As part of the Laguna Salada sale, U3O8 is eligible to receive further payments from CUR contingent on the uranium spot price exceeding certain thresholds.
Contingent Payments […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content