(TheNewswire) The Company Mourns the Death of Colin Macdonald, UEX Founding Director
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan – TheNewswire – August 26, 2021 – UEX Corporation (TSX:UEX) (OTC:UEXCF) (“UEX” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the commencement of the Christie Lake Fall 2021 exploration drill program. The Christie Lake Project is a joint venture between UEX with a 65.55% ownership stake and JCU (Canada) Exploration Company, Limited (“JCU”) with a 34.45% interest (JCU is 50% owned by UEX and 50% by Denison Mines Corp.). The Christie Lake Project is located in the eastern Athabasca Basin of northern Saskatchewan (see Figure 1) immediately north and along strike of the McArthur River Uranium Mine.
The Fall drill program will focus on drill testing exploration targets along the Yalowega Trend Fault in the Orora North area to follow up the encouraging results of the 2020 drill program that intersected anomalous uranium geochemistry, faulting and indicative […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content