Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) price on Friday, August 27, rose 6.47% above its previous day’s close as an upside momentum from buyers pushed the stock’s value to $2.38.
A look at the stock’s price movement, the level at last check in today’s session was $2.24, moving within a range at $2.24 and $2.37. The beta value (5-Year monthly) was 2.42. Turning to its 52-week performance, $3.67 and $0.82 were the 52-week high and 52-week low respectively. Overall, UEC moved -3.86% over the past month.
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world’s greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We’ve set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content