Toronto, Ontario–(Newsfile Corp. – June 11, 2021) – U3O8 Corp. ( TSXV: UWE.H ) (“ U3O8 ” or the “ Company “) announces that International Consolidated Uranium Inc. (“CUR”) has chosen to exercise its option to purchase the Laguna Salada Project in Argentina from U3O8 Corp. The terms of the option agreement (“ Option Agreement “) were outlined in U3O8 Corp.’s press release dated December 14, 2020.
The cash component of the purchase will be used to advance U3O8 Corp.’s Berlin Deposit that contains uranium, a suite of battery commodities and rare earth elements. The component of the purchase price to be paid in CUR shares will be held in U3O8 Corp.’s treasury to provide its shareholders with exposure to a broadening portfolio of uranium deposits that CUR has acquired in Australia and Canada.
Consideration for the Laguna Salada Project A summary of the status and related terms […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content