VANCOUVER, British Columbia, June 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — International Consolidated Uranium Inc. (“ CUR ” or the “ Company ”) (TSXV: CUR) is pleased to provide the following updates on the option agreement (the “ Option Agreement ”) with U3O8 Corp. (“ U308 ”) (TSXV: UWE.H) that was previously announced on December 14, 2020, providing CUR with the option to acquire a 100% undivided interest in the Laguna Salada project (“ Laguna Salada ” or the “ Property ”) located in Chubut Province, Argentina.
Following receipt of conditional approval of the TSXV Venture Exchange (“ TSXV ”), the Option Agreement has become effective as of June 11, 2021. As a result of the Option Agreement having been made effective, CUR will deliver consideration to U308 comprised of (i) $125,000 to be satisfied by the issuance of 56,306 common shares in the capital of the Company (the “ Common Shares […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content