Vancouver, Canada – TheNewswire – October 3rd, 2021 – Trench Metals Corp. (the “Company”) (TSXV:TMC) (FWB:33H2) announces that its board of directors has commenced a strategic review of several uranium projects near the Company’s Gorilla Lake Uranium Project with the plan to expand the Company’s portfolio.
Simon Cheng, Chief Executive Officer of the Company commented; “based on the encouraging initial results from our summer 2021 work program on our Gorilla Lake Uranium Project, the Company is excited to assess other highly prospective uranium projects in Athabasca, Saskatchewan that the board feels would enhance the Company’s project portfolio. The board of directors feels the timing is ideal for expansion as the price of uranium is rising and projections are for significant growth in demand for the coming decade. It seems the world is waking up to the idea that nuclear power is the best solution to meet the world’s green […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!