Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – February 26, 2021) – CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. (TSXV: CVV ) (OTCQB: CVVUF) (FSE: DH7N ) ("CanAlaska" or the "Company") announces that it proposes to undertake a non-brokered private placement of securities to raise total gross proceeds of up to $2,000,000 (the " Offering ").
The Offering will be comprised of a combination of: (i) non-flow-through units (the " NFT Units ") to be sold at a price of $0.50 per NFT Unit; (ii) flow-through units (the " FT Units ") to be sold at a price of $0.64 per FT Unit; and (iii) flow-through charity units (the " Charity Units ") to be sold at a price of $0.69 per Charity Unit. Each NFT Unit will be comprised of one non-flow-through common share and one-half (0.5) of one warrant. Each FT Unit and Charity Unit will be comprised of one flow-through common share and one-half […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content