Editor’s Note: With so much market volatility, stay on top of daily news! Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here! (Kitco News) – Kazakhstan’s Kazatomprom (LSE: KAP), the world’s largest uranium producer, announced today that in the first half of 2021 (H1 2021), its attributable U3O8 production of 5,864 tonnes was 1% higher compared to the same period of 2020 (5,790 tonnes).
In H1 2021, the group’s consolidated revenue was KZT 235,501 million (~$552 million), an increase of 54% compared to the same period of 2020, primarily due to a significant increase in sales volume, growth in the average realized price associated with an increase in the market spot price for U3O8, and weakening of the KZT against the USD in the first half of 2021.
Operating profit in the first half of 2021 was KZT 61,315 million (~$144 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content