2021 is now half over, and so far the second part of the year has been positive for the gold price. The yellow metal has been on the rise since the start of July, moving from around the US$1,770 per ounce level to just above US$1,800 at the time of this writing on Friday (July 9).
Despite that increase, many market participants believe gold should be higher. This week I heard from Rob McEwen of McEwen Mining (TSX: MUX ,NYSE:MUX) on why he thinks gold hasn’t broken out.
Uranium Soared Last Year While Other Resources Tumbled
What’s In Store For Uranium This Year? Find Out In Our Exclusive FREE 2021 Uranium Outlook Report featuring trends, forecasts, expert interviews and more! Rob is well known for his US$5,000 gold prediction, and in his opinion, there are a few factors holding the precious metal back. Those are the belief that inflation is […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content