Should you invest in mining companies? What will change the bull run? Anglo Gold Ashanti has never been this cheap, notes Peter Major, director of mining, at Mergence Corporate Solutions . Stock-picking is called for, he says. Don’t buy the index. He sets out how one piece of legislation could change shortage of supply. – Jackie Cameron Peter Major on the mining results: It’s hard to be too critical. This environment is rare. This is a bull run like we’ve barely seen two times in the last 30 years – and it’s ferocious. It’s covering as many qualities as it’s ever covered. Oil isn’t as crazy as it was in the 70s. It’s not as crazy as it was in the new millennium. Neither is uranium, but the rest of them – iron ore is insane, coal is very moderated. But I guess it’s about 10 years of persecution, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content