Pic: The Office, NBC share
With the uranium price tipped to run hard this year, one of the most closely-followed global commodity brokers has turned its attention to the ASX uranium sector.
In its first research note on an ASX uranium company for four years, Sprott Equity Research recommends investors buy Boss Energy (ASX: BOE).
Naming Boss as its pick of the ASX uranium sector, Sprott says the company’s Honeymoon project in South Australia is the most advanced of its peer group and ready to go.“We believe Boss has done the most to ensure operational readiness and is our pick of the group,” Sprott says in its research report to clients.“Even better, Boss is trading at a discounted enterprise value-to-pound multiple to the peer group and therefore represents a greater upside in our view.”“The quality and volume of Boss’s study work sets the company apart in our view. Like other […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content