The entry gate to a uranium prospecting area in the Uravan mineral belt in Utah, in the western USA. Credit: File TNT Mines is preparing to drill test its key, high-grade uranium targets at the East Canyon project in Utah. The company is in the process of paying the requisite bonds to the US government and entering the final phase of the drill permitting process. Exploration is currently being designed to test various targets across the company’s holdings, with initial drilling likely to focus on a nest of historical workings in the north of TNT’s tenure, including the None Such and Bonanza targets.
The company says despite the outstanding results from sampling and the broad zones of uranium mineralisation outlined across its East Canyon holdings, the move to drilling has taken longer than expected due to the approvals process. TNT is now in the final stages of receiving its permits […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content