Enough already. Enough about politics. Enough about the deadly virus. Enough about complaining. Today, folks, this column will be totally devoted to GOOD NEWS. And there is plenty of it.
First of all, the days are getting longer. Our long winter of discontent is over in many ways. And our dawns and sunsets are spectacular with brilliant reds. Stop and take in these wonderful and colorful marvels.
The weather this winter has been relatively mild in most parts of the state. Interstate 80 has not been closed as much as last year. This is great news for all of us.
As I write this on Jan. 24, Wyoming’s Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills have had an amazing run in the National Football League. Boy, is he fun to watch. Dang it, I wish the Broncos could have had him. But keep in mind the only NFL team named after a Wyoming […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content