Hopes are high that 2021 will confirm the start of a new bull market in uranium.
Many people are predicting that in the near to mid-term the nuclear fuel could see plenty of screens glowing green in the best way possible.
Fans of the heavy metal are quietly confident that the classic combination of reduced supply and increasing demand will be a winning formula for both the element’s spot price and the wider uranium industry.
The high expectations for the uranium market come amid gains in the wider mining and commodities sector with Mining.com proposing that a ‘post-pandemic supercycle in commodities demand’ had contributed to a new record high of $1.3 trillion market capitalisation for the world’s 50 most valuable mining companies.There are encouraging signs that conditions are ripe for uranium to lead the commodities pack. In a wide ranging YouTube interview , Justin Huhn, founder of Uranium Insider Pro , […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content