Pic: Dan Brownsword (Cultura) via Getty Images. share
It’s no secret that uranium is vital to the United States’ national security.
Last week a supressed investigation on the effects of imports of uranium on national security was released and basically confirmed that it’s a security risk for America to continue to rely on imports – and that a large increase is required for domestic uranium output.
While this is not new information, it’s solidified the outlook for the sector and has bolstered the confidence of uranium players on the ground like GTI Resources (ASX:GTI) with its Henry Mountains project in Utah.Executive director Bruce Lane says the issue going forward will be reinstating the supply chain in the States.“If you look at the supply chain clearly somebody’s got to explore for it, someone’s got to dig it up, somebody’s got to process it and turn it into yellowcake and then an enricher […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content