The Berkeley Energia Ltd (ASX: BKY) share price has exploded in the past month to its highest price since July 2021.
The company’s shares have skyrocketed nearly 157% since the market close on 24 February. The shares were swapping hands at 56 cents, up 21.74% at the close of trading today.
Let’s take a look at what has been going on with this ASX uranium miner. This ASX uranium share is surging
The Berkeley share price has soared amid rising uranium prices. Trading economics data reveals the uranium price has surged 34% in a month and 97% in a year. Uranium futures hit more than US$59 a pound amid concerns over Russian supplies.Berkeley has also explained possible reasons for the share price gains. On 17 March, the company responded to a price and volume query from the ASX.The company said it noted recent rises in the trading of its shares […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content