March 23rd, 2022 – TheNewswire – Kiplin Metals Inc. (TSXV:KIP) (OTC:ALDVF) (the “Company” or “Kiplin”) announces that its board of directors has commenced a strategic review of several uranium projects near the Company’s CLR Uranium Project with the plan to expand the Company’s portfolio. The Company has engaged Grander Exploration to assist in the assessment and acquisition of prospective uranium projects.
Gil Schneider, Chief Executive Officer of the Company commented; “based on the encouraging initial results on the Company’s CLR Uranium Project, the Company is excited to assess other highly prospective uranium projects in Athabasca, Saskatchewan, that the board feels would enhance the Company’s project portfolio. The board of directors feels the timing is ideal for expansion as the price of uranium is rising and projections are for significant growth in demand for the coming decade. It seems the world is waking up to the idea that nuclear power is […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content