(Kitco News) – The gold market is once again struggling to find momentum as investors continue to focus on a possible vaccine to eradicate the COVID-19 virus that has devastated lives around the world.
However, one fund manager said that it is still too early to celebrate a potential vaccine, and instead, investors should continue to focus on gold as Democratic nominee Joe Biden continues to solidify his role as president-elect.
William Cai, a partner at Wilshire Phoenix, said that he thinks the election is still a much bigger factor for gold than the announcement that Pfizer and BioNTech have a potential vaccine.
“Our view is that there are still a lot of questions surrounding this vaccine. It has to be kept really cold, so there is a question of how will even be rolled out,” he said. “The news doesn’t change the view on the ground when it comes to the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content