Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC)’s traded shares stood at 5.79 million during the last session, with the company’s beta value hitting 2.25. At the close of trading, the stock’s price was $2.89, to imply a decrease of -5.25% or -$0.16 in intraday trading. The UEC share’s 52-week high remains $3.77, putting it -30.45% down since that peak but still an impressive 71.63% since price per share fell to its 52-week low of $0.82. The company has a valuation of $683.05M, with an average of 6.99 million shares in intraday trading volume over the past 10 days and average of 6.19 million shares over the past 3 months.
Analysts have given a consensus recommendation of a Buy for Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC), translating to a mean rating of 1.50. Of 3 analyst(s) looking at the stock, 0 analyst(s) give UEC a Sell rating. 0 of those analysts rate the stock as Overweight […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content