LONDON, Oct. 27, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The biggest banks in the world are eyeing gold prices of around $3,000 in just over a year. Former Citigroup billionaire Thomas Kaplan predicts $5,000 gold . And even without those predictions, the gold rush is on. Miners are stampeding this single gold rush territory that’s already produced over 40 million ounces of gold. And still has an estimated 68 million+ ounces in the ground, ripe for the taking. Mentioned in today’s commentary includes: Barrick Gold Corporation (NYSE: GOLD ), Franco-Nevada Corporation (NYSE: FNV ), Royal Gold, Inc. (NASDAQ: RGLD ), Eldorado Gold Corporation (NYSE: EGO ), Seabridge Gold Inc. (NYSE: SA ).
Three miners have already descended on the territory, and their success has by now reduced the upside. But the fourth miner in the stampede has seen its shares surge 600%, perhaps because it’s surrounded by major success stories, and there’s a […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content