VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Oct. 27, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Pure Gold Mining Inc. (TSX-V: PGM, LSE: PUR) (“PureGold” or the “Company”), is pleased to announce that ongoing surface exploration drilling near the PureGold Mine continues to establish greater continuity and expansion of gold mineralization with high grade results returned from multiple drill holes targeting both resource upgrades and resource expansion outside the current mineral reserves. 1 In addition, underground mine stope delineation drilling has intersected bonanza grades in areas targeted for first ore delivery and gold production from the mine. These latest drill holes confirm the exceptional grades of the gold mineralization in the Wedge resource area, support continuity of high grade gold mineralization across the entire seven-kilometre long gold system, and confirm high grade gold in mine stopes scheduled for early production.
Our underground drilling continues to be extremely successful in delivering on its objective of discovering new gold […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content