Uranium stocks were on fire today. While Uranium Energy ( NYSEMKT:UEC ) and Denison Mines and Energy Fuels ( NYSEMKT:UUUU ) were up 5.2% and 6.5%, respectively, by that time. Thank a potentially game-changing new uranium exchange traded fund (ETF) that began trading on Canada’s Toronto Stock Exchange. So what
The Sprott Physical Uranium Trust fund, which was formed by Sprott Asset Management after it took over uranium asset investment manager Uranium Participation, started trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange on July 19.
Here’s why it’s such a big deal: The Sprott Physical Uranium Trust is the world’s largest uranium fund that invests in physical uranium. The entry of such a large, actively managed fund could prove to be a game changer for the uranium market as the fund will provide investors looking for exposure to uranium with an easy, liquid option to park their money into. That should spur […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content