Highlights TerraPower raised US$750 million for research and development in the nuclear technology space.
Once developed, Natrium™ Reactor and Integrated Energy Storage are expected to be amongst the first commercial advanced nuclear technologies.
Process Heat technology can convert low-rank coals into high-value coal oils and low-cost carbon fibre.
ASX-listed companies like Deep Yellow and Boss Energy are developing projects that are expected to make a major contribution to net-zero carbon emissions. In a recent development, multi-billionaire Bill Gates-backed TerraPower raised nearly US$750 million to develop and innovate possibilities of nuclear science in the field of safe and abundant carbon-free energy . The project is also inclined to research and develop new nuclear medicinal isotopes. Out of this US$750 million, South Korea’s leading energy provider SK Group invested US$250 million.TerraPower in collaboration with the government, international organisations, government laboratories, and private sector entities, is working on clean energy to curb […]
Click here to view original web page at kalkinemedia.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!