Not for distribution to United States newswire services or for dissemination in the United States
ValOre Metals Corp. ("ValOre", or the "Company") (TSX-V: VO, OTC: KVLQF, Frankfurt: KEQ) today announced the intent to complete a non-brokered private placement financing (the "Offering) of up to 6,250,000 units (the " Units ") at a price of CDN$0.40 per Unit (the " Offering Price ") for gross proceeds of up to CDN$2,500,000. Each Unit will consist of one common share (a " Share ") in the capital of ValOre and one-half of one non-transferable common share purchase warrant (each whole common share purchase warrant being a " Warrant "). Each Warrant will be exercisable to acquire one Share at a price of CDN$0.60 per Share for a period of 24 months from the date of issuance.
ValOre intends to use the net proceeds raised from the Offering for additional exploration work on ValOre’s […]
Click here to view original web page at investingnews.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!