TORONTO, Nov. 10, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Teranga Gold Corporation ("Teranga" or the "Company") (TSX: TGZ) (OTCQX: TGCDF) acknowledges that it is in discussions with Endeavour Mining Corporation regarding a potential merger of equals structured transaction (the “Proposal”).
There can be no assurance that the Proposal will ultimately result in a completed transaction. Teranga intends to provide updates if and when necessary in accordance with applicable securities laws.
Teranga remains focused on the development of its strong growth pipeline of assets, as the Company strengthens its position as a low-cost, mid-tier gold producer in West Africa. Teranga’s strategy is to maximize shareholder value by increasing sustainable long-term free cash flow through diversification and growth while remaining fiscally conservative.
Forward-Looking Statements This press release contains certain statements that constitute forward-looking information within the meaning of applicable securities laws ("forward-looking statements"), which reflects management’s expectations regarding Teranga’s future growth opportunities, results of operations, […]
Click here to view original web page at au.news.yahoo.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!