→ Copper More Critical than Lithium? (Ad) Uranium Energy Teacher Retirement System of Texas lifted its stake in shares of Uranium Energy Corp. ( NYSEAMERICAN:UEC – Get Rating ) by 21.0% during the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm owned 54,358 shares of the basic materials company’s stock after acquiring an additional 9,447 shares during the period. Teacher Retirement System of Texas’ holdings in Uranium Energy were worth $250,000 as of its most recent SEC filing.
Several other large investors have also modified their holdings of the stock. Banque Cantonale Vaudoise raised its holdings in Uranium Energy by 24.0% in the first quarter. Banque Cantonale Vaudoise now owns 33,863 shares of the basic materials company’s stock valued at $156,000 after buying an additional 6,558 shares during the period. New York State Common Retirement Fund raised […]
Click here to view original web page at www.defenseworld.net
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!