ROTH Capital Partners report calls the advancement of the Burke Hollow project in Texas a "Positive Sign." In a Jan. 27 research note, analyst Joe Reagor reported that ROTH Capital Partners raised its target price on Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC:NYSE AMERICAN) to $2.90 per share from $2.40 after the company announced its plan to advance its Burke Hollow uranium project in Texas. The current share price is about $1.67.
"The Burke Hollow advancement is positive," Reagor added.
He explained why and described the 2021 work plan for the project, estimated to cost less than $2 million.
At Burke Hollow this year, Uranium Energy intends to install 45 more monitoring wells and do further exploration and infill drilling. This work, Reagor highlighted, should "bring the project for construction decision." Should the company choose to move forward, construction would take about 12–18 months, the analyst estimated.Also positive for Uranium Energy, Reagor pointed out, is […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content