Editor’s note: Read the latest on how the coronavirus is rattling the markets and what investors can do to navigate it. Ruth Saldanha: If you’re closely watching the markets in 2020, you may have noticed that uranium has been steadily rising. Morningstar analyst Kristoffer Inton believes that because of the pandemic and because of the results of the 2020 presidential election, the prices of the commodity have risen. But can that continue? He’s here today to share his thoughts.
Kris, thank you so much for being here today.
Kristoffer Inton: Thanks for having me.
Saldanha: First up, the price of uranium rose sharply at the beginning of the pandemic. It fell a little and then it rose again. What was the reason for this first initial price fluctuation? Inton: At the start of the pandemic, what we saw was some temporary production cuts by major producing companies, Canadian-based Cameco and […]
Click here to view original web page at www.morningstar.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!