UNDERGROUND STOPE GRADE INCREASED BY 23% RELATIVE TO PRIOR QUARTER
STRONG CASH POSITION SUBSEQUENT TO EQUITY FINANCING IN OCTOBER
(In U.S. Dollars unless otherwise stated)
TORONTO, Nov. 18, 2020 /PRNewswire/ – Superior Gold Inc. ("Superior Gold" or the "Company") (TSXV: SGI) today announced its financial and operating results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2020. Third Quarter Highlights: Produced 15,699 ounces of gold and sold 15,492 ounces of gold Record realized gold price 1 of $1,756 per ounce sold Total cash costs 1 of $1,471 per ounce sold and all-in sustaining costs 1 ("AISC") of $1,617 per ounce sold, both negatively impacted by strengthening of the Australian dollar – AISC impacted by approximately $130 per ounce relative to the second quarter of 2020 Stope grade increased by 23% relative to the second quarter as the Company focuses on higher margin ounces Development […]
Click here to view original web page at www.prnewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!