* <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?><root xmlns="http://CoreService.Lynx.ThomsonReuters.com/2009/03/02/Schemas "><Paragraph xml:space="preserve">Dollar falls to over 1-week low, global shares little changed Paragraph xml:space="preserve"Platinum market seen in deficit this year and next – WPIC <Paragraph xml:space="preserve">Fed’s Powell says "long way to go" for economy to recover <Paragraph xml:space="preserve">Interactive graphic tracking global spread of coronavirus: here > (Adds analyst comments, updates prices) By Asha Sistla Nov 18 (Reuters) – Gold held to a tight range on Wednesday as investors were caught between optimism over the development of novel coronavirus vaccines and the chances of more economic support as the number of infections in some places surged. Spot gold was little changed at $1,877.65 per ounce by 1026 GMT, while U.S. gold futures were down 0.5% to $1,876.60. Gold shed more than 1% on Monday after Moderna became the second U.S. drugmaker to announce late-stage successful vaccine trials. "On one side, optimism surrounding the latest vaccine developments […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content