Mr. Dev Randhawa reports:
Kelowna, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – May 8, 2023) – Strathmore Plus Uranium Corporation ( TSXV: SUU )( OTC Pink: SUUFF ) (" Strathmore Plus " or " the Company ") is pleased to announce that it has submitted an application to drill on the Night Owl property. The exploratory plan includes 30 drill sites and 3,000 feet of drilling, to expand the areas of known uranium mineralization, that Night Owl produced from in the 1960s. Strathmore is excited to utilize new, modern geophysical techniques to get a much better understanding of the geology in the area relative to uranium deposition. The Company has been able to identify new targets with even greater potential than the original Night Owl mine site. Strathmore is convinced these new techniques, including the highly successful near-surface, airborne radiometric and magnetic surveys, coupled with a ground-gravity survey, that have provided excellent new […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!