CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas, May 8, 2023 /CNW/ – enCore Energy Corp. (NYSE: EU) (TSXV: EU) (the " Company " or " enCore" ) announced today the acquisition of all of the proprietary Prompt Fission Neutron (" PFN ") technology and equipment, including related exclusive intellectual property, and global licensing rights from Energy Fuels Resources (USA) Inc. (" Energy Fuels "), a wholly owned subsidiary of Energy Fuels, Inc. The use and ownership of PFN technology provides enCore with a clear competitive advantage by providing close to real time assays for uranium that cannot be achieved using conventional coring and assay methods. This technology is unavailable to many other uranium exploration and development companies. enCore Energy Logo (CNW Group/enCore Energy Corp.) The PFN equipment and technology acquired by enCore for $3.1 million USD includes: Associated proprietary intellectual property, including all internal details of the tools, circuit board diagrams, firmware code, […]
Click here to view original web page at www.marketscreener.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!