ASX 200 futures are trading 64 points higher, up 0.88% as of 8:20 am AEDT.
US equities rallied and closed near best levels, Apple posted better-than-expected earnings and approved an additional US$90bn buyback, WTI crude bounced 4% but logs a weekly decline of 7%, US unemployment unexpectedly ricks down to 3.4% and lithium prices turn positive for the first time since November 2022.
Let’s dive in.
S&P 500 SESSION CHART Market Index S&P 500 higher intraday and closes near best levels (Source: TradingView)MARKETSNote: Our data tables have been removed for today as they are experiencing some issues. S&P 500 snaps four-day losing streak and closed towards session highs S&P 500 still finished the week -0.80% lower WTI crude rallied 4% but fell almost 7% for the week Bullish focus points: 13th straight surprise in US non-farm payrolls, loosening labour market conditions with a decline in March job openings, Fed […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content