Not only has the stock market has been a very chaotic and scary place the past few months, but most analysts have also been projecting it to worsen in the near future. That being said, most analysts have been wrong the past couple of years given the uncertainty the pandemic brought. Although there are a few solid indicators that the stock market will perform poorly over the next year, there is still an opportunity to be made. Here are a few hot tickers to watch going into 2022 and beyond.
If you haven’t added Palantir ($PLTR) to your watch list, you must be living under a rock. This data analytics as a service company is taking over big tech by partnering with every large-cap company you can imagine. $PLTR’s biggest client happens to be the most powerful government in the world, the United States. They work with our military and […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content