The Company has granted the Underwriters an option to purchase for resale up to 755,000 additional Units at the Unit Price to raise additional gross proceeds of up to C$2,000,750 (the “ Over-Allotment Option ”). The Over-Allotment Option will be exercisable in whole or in part, up to 48 hours prior to the closing of the Offering.
The net proceeds raised from the Offering will be used for general working capital purposes. The Offering is scheduled to close on or about November 22, 2021, and is subject to certain conditions, including, but not limited to, the receipt of all necessary regulatory and other approvals, including the approval of the listing of the Unit Shares and Warrant Shares on the TSX Venture Exchange (the “ TSXV ”).
In connection with the Offering, certain wholly-owned subsidiaries of Energy Fuels Inc. (the “ EF Parties ”) will have a right to accelerate (the “ […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!