The Company will be following up on prospective drilling results on its flagship 25,886-hectare Davidson River Project (“Davidson River”) and will be completing the inaugural drill program on its 100% owned Sun Dog Project (“Sun Dog”). In addition, the Company has planned targeted geophysical surveys over its three 100% owned Eastern Basin Projects to get those projects drill-ready for late 2022. The Company’s five projects are situated in the highly prolific Athabasca Basin (the “Basin”), host to the world’s highest grade uranium deposits.
Jon Bey, President and CEO stated: “There is currently a staking rush and a large influx of new entrants into the Athabasca Basin as the uranium sector heats up. Not only do we have strong relationships with our First Nations partners, but we have also secured contractors to work all our exploration programs for 2022. I am proud to say our team is set for success […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content