Vancouver – Skyharbour Resources Ltd.’s (TSX-V: SYH) (OTCQB: SYHBF) (Frankfurt: SC1P) (the ‘Company’) partner company Valor Resources (‘Valor’) is pleased to announce the signing of a drilling contract with Major Drilling Group International for the Hook Lake Project.
Drilling is proposed to commence in early January with a minimum of 2,500m which will be Valor’s maiden drilling program at the Hook Lake Project. Camp construction, contracted to Discovery Mining Services, has commenced. The camp will form the base for the Valor’s winter 2022 activities at Hook Lake. Dahrouge Geological Consultants will oversee the drilling campaign and have been a key in supporting the Company in preparing for the upcoming program.
Drilling to test highly prospective targets at Hook Lake Uranium ProjectDrilling contract awarded to Major Drilling to commence at Hook Lake Uranium Project in early January 2022Camp construction, contracted to Discovery Mining Services, has commenced for the support of the 2022 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content