VANCOUVER, British Columbia, April 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Standard Uranium Ltd. (“Standard Uranium” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: STND) (OTCQB: STTDF) (Frankfurt: FWB:9SU) is pleased to announce the results of geophysical surveys completed on each of the Company’s three eastern Athabasca basin projects (the “Projects”). High-resolution ground gravity, induced polarization (“IP”) / direct current (“DC”) resistivity, and airborne time domain electromagnetic (“TDEM”) surveys were completed on Standard Uranium Ltd.’s Atlantic, Canary, and Ascent properties, respectively (Figure 1). Key drill target areas have been defined for each project based on positive survey results and historical exploration data.
Key Focus Points: Standard Uranium has defined multiple drill-ready target areas on the Atlantic, Canary, and Ascent projects situated in the prolific eastern Athabasca Basin.
Strong EM conductors coupled with regional-scale faults and potential alteration signatures outline high-priority target areas on all three eastern Athabasca projects.
ALS Goldspot Discoveries is currently […]
Click here to view original web page at www.globenewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!