(TheNewswire) Cosa Resources Corp. ( CSE: COSA ) (" Cosa Resources " or the "Company") is pleased to announce it has acquired the Helios property covering 12,835 hectares of prospective uranium exploration ground in the northern Athabasca Basin. The property was acquired by staking and is 100% owned by Cosa Resources with no encumbrances
Highlights Target areas include the southern extension of a conductive trend with weak uranium mineralization and over 15 kilometres of strike length along a major structural zone.
Cosa’s 100% owned uranium exploration portfolio now comprises 100,652 hectares of highly prospective exploration ground in the Athabasca Basin.
Low-cost staking has expanded Cosa’s strategically located portfolio to five properties within prospective uranium corridors. Keith Bodnarchuk, President & CEO, commented: "Similar to our Ursa project, this is an example of our technical team leveraging past experience and discovery success to identify overlooked, cost-effective acquisitions. The acquisition […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content